Proposed SolutionE-commerce Website Development
With over 5000+ satisfied customers worldwide. Darussalam wished to emerge with the online e-commerce platform providing shopping facilities to its customers around the world. Dtech Systems developed the website for Darussalam Publishers through which the customers can order online and get it delivered at their doorsteps. This e-commerce website helped Darussalam to grow in a unique way and to reach out to their target audience in the world.
The requirements of the client to be addressed were:
- Develop a website that contains all the books published by Darussalam
- A platform where the readers could shop online rather than visiting physical stores
- Increasing the sale of books and other Islamic Stuff from an online platform
- Introduction of new products other than books through the website
- Implementation of different online payment methods
- Implementation of different delivery methods including COD and parcels
- Manage customer’s database
- Online marketing including email marketing, SMS marketing, and Facebook ads
Dtech Systems developed three different websites for Darussalam Publishers with following features:
- More than 500 publications of Darussalam Publishers were added on this platform in the form of an Ebook library. Where the customers were allowed to read any book of their choice online on their digital gadgets like mobile phone, tablets and computers etc
- This website is backed by a mobile application i.e. eBook Library which is available on iStore as well as on play store where customers can subscribe to a package according to their need to read the books. Even there is a 7 days trial period for new ones.
- First state-of-the-art Islamic online e-Commerce store in Pakistan
- Ease of payment through easypaisa, jazz cash, credit/debit cards, and COD
- Online Chat/customer services portal
- Easy to navigate dashboard for management to track sales
- First International online Islamic store where customers from all around the world can order their desired Islamic stuff
- Smart payment methods like credit/debit cards, 2checkout and Paypal etc
- Portal integration of world’s known courier companies like FedEx and DHL
Increased sales for Darussalam Publishers with the help of its e-commerce website. Their online presence resulted in higher ROIs and an increased number of customers. Darussalam Publishers is now able to reach out to the new audience through their website.